- Sandwich style – Start commenting about nice things -> areas of Improvement -> nice things
- Chronological order – Start commenting on Introduction, then Body of the speech, and then Conclusion
- Speech objectives focused – Read out your answers to the questions at the end of the project given in the speech manual (Technique appropriate for beginners in speech evaluations)
- Theme based evaluations – “Listening to your speech was like watching a movie…”
- Acronyms based organization - Your speech had SUPERB ingredients. S for STORY, U for UNIQUE MESSAGE, P for PERSUASION, E for ENTERTAINMENT, R for RHETORICS and B for BODY LANGUAGE.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Methods to organize your speech evaluations